Erin Chadburn DPT, CSCS, FRCms, Kinstretch Instructor
Owner of Fit to Live, LLC
My mission at Fit to Live, is to provide the highest quality care for recovery from musculoskeletal, sports related injuries, and women’s health disorders. Physical therapy services are always conducted in a 1 on 1 session. Fit to Live believes strongly in the power of prevention as a means to a healthy life and body. I believe that exercise can be a powerful medicine to help maintain, or regain greater health, allowing you to live the life you love.
Fit to Live offers a wide range of orthopedic, sports and fitness services for the treatment of various conditions. My background includes:
- Manual Therapy Training through Evidence in Motion
- Lumbar spine, cervical spine, upper and lower extremity coursework
- Functional movement training and assessment
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRCms)
- Kinstretch Instructor Certification
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Gary Gray 3-D Chain Reaction Courses
- Running analysis and treatment
- Women’s health and pelvic floor dysfunction
- General fitness assessments
In addition to my work in the clinic, I am also a volunteer coach for the Bainbridge Island Cross Country team (BIXC). When I'm not at work, I love mountain biking, trail running, camping, and spending time with family and friends.
Fit to Live, LLC accepts most major insurance plans. Unfortunately, we do not treat Tricare, Medicare or Medicaid patients at this time.